I’m a reader who is always looking for a good book recommendation from friends, neighbors, people on planes, in waiting rooms, at the library.. wherever I happen to be. I find myself saying, “Whatcha reading?” several times a week!
In this meme, I’d like to know 5 things:
1. Whatcha reading?
2. How much of it have you read so far?
3. What’s it about? (in a nutshell! A sentence or two is enough)
4. What does the title refer to?
5. Would you recommend it?
Here are my answers.
See the really interesting Kitchen Boy website Here
2. I’ve only read about 45 pages
3. Historical fiction about the murder of the Russian Imperial family in 1918, told by the only survivor decades later.
4. The title refers to the survivor in the palace where the murder took place.. the little kitchen boy.
5. I’m not sure yet if I would recommend it! I’m not loving it so far. I’m hoping it picks up.
Please leave your answers in the comments here, or on your own blog with a link in the comments here.
I’m going to tag the following people, but would love to hear from anyone. Please, play along! I need recommendations!
Filed under: blogs, book clubs, Book Reviews, books, historical fiction, memes, reading, reading challenges, Reading Groups, Uncategorized | Tagged: book club, book groups, Book Reviews, books, historical fiction, meme, reading, reading challenges |