We had a great response for the Dead End Gene Pool Spring Reading Series!
All 20 copies were claimed quickly, and the following readers will be receiving their copies of the book very soon (maybe you’ve already received them??).
2. Kathy from Boarding in My Forties
3. Nancy from Bookfoolery and Babble
4. Ash from English Major Junkfood
5. Susan from Suko’s Notebook
6. Kristi from Peetswea
7. A. Rock-Contreras
8. S. Walling
9. D. Johnson
10. Kathy from Bermuda Onion
11. Heather from Raging Bibliomania
12. Jennifer from Mrs. Q: Book Addict
13. R. Newberg
14. J. Shoppell
15. Bellezza from Dolce Bellezza
16. Care from Care’s Online Book Club
17. Lisa from Lit and Life
18. P. Berger
19. R. Berven
20. V. Lancaster
What a great group! Can’t wait to discuss it with all of you on May 18th! I’ll let everyone know the exact details for the discussion with the author as it gets closer.
And I’m so sorry if you were interested in reading with us and missed out this time. The book was published on April 1st, so it can be found in stores and requested from libraries. If you can get your hands on a copy, please join us!
Filed under: book clubs, books, contests, reading, Reading Groups | Tagged: book clubs, book groups, dead end gene pool, memoir, online book clubs, reading discussions, Reading Groups, reading series, vanderbilts, wendy burden |